World Adventure Divers’ origins: a community of independent travellers & adventurous scuba divers
Wanna know more about the world’s best scuba diving locations? How to do it? What’s best to experience? Then join the World Adventure Divers community and discover the world beneath the sea’s surface.
Founded in 2010, World Adventure Divers has brought together underwater adventure enthusiasts who have a genuine passion for travelling. Our motto is “Underwater & Beyond” which means that we want to explore the underwater world but also experience places at the same time. We think that scuba diving trips should be a meaningful journey of self-discovery!
You can find other World Adventure Divers on our different Facebook groups:
- World Adventure Divers’ group: we discuss here general topics about scuba diving and travels but also ocean conservation. If you have specific questions related to posts from this blog, this is the right place to ask your question!
- Scuba diving in Europe: members can ask questions, find dive buddies and/or share tips and beautiful photos/videos about scuba diving in Europe only
- Scuba diving in France: this group is meant to be an English-speaking online resource for international divers wondering how to scuba dive in France
- Scuba diving in Asia – Pacific: members can ask questions, find dive buddies and/or share tips and beautiful photos/videos about scuba diving in Asia and the Pacific Islands only
- Scuba diving in Americas & the Caribbean: members can ask questions, find dive buddies and/or share tips and beautiful photos/videos about scuba diving in North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean Islands only.
If you share a love of travel and being underwater, meeting new people, making friends without borders, speaking different languages, tasting exotic food, experiencing everything the world has to offer, then join us on Facebook to get regular updates on best scuba diving destinations, the latest blog posts and to get involved in our growing community.