World Adventure Divers is a travel blog documenting my journey as an independent scuba diving traveller all around the world. You’ll find below examples of my freelance work as my adventures are an infinite source of inspiration.
Do you need a write-up from a scuba diving and adventure travel specialist? I also offer translation services in English/French for your website. Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Freelance writing & Guest posts
- PADI: The hidden gems of Southern Croatia
- PADI: Women’s Dive Day goes to the French Riviera
- PADI: 5 reasons to love scuba diving in Alonissos, Greece
- PADI: The art of dive planning
- PADI: My top 5 shore diving destinations in Europe
- PADI: 5 Phenomenal diving adventures to experience as a PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI: I’m not travelling alone, I’m visiting my scuba diving family!
- PADI: Don’t Want to Choose Between Travelling & Scuba Diving? Give Indonesia a Go!
- Thomas Cook Airlines: What to do in Split on a week-long holiday
- Thomas Cook Airlines: The ultimate guide to island hopping around Skiathos, Greece
- GirlsThatScuba: Top 10 scuba dive sites in Bali
- Adventure Junkies: The 10 best diving spots in Bali, Indonesia
Photo & Video
- National Geographic: Underwater picture of amphorae, Turkey
- A Luxury Travel Blog: Underwater picture of the Devil’s Den, Florida
- Scubadiverlife: Pictures of scuba diving centres in Italy and Honduras
- YouDive TV: Underwater video of the Rubis wreck, France
- Ecophile: Underwater video of the Liberty wreck, Indonesia
- Adventure Junkies: Top 25 scuba diving blogs of 2018
- GirlsThatScuba: The best scuba dive blogs to follow in 2017
- Expedia: Bloggers’ pick: Hotels for scuba divers
- Thomas Cook Airlines: Come dive with me in Tenerife
- Tour Radar: 2 weeks in Greece for every budget
- Wendy Wu Tours: Best diving destinations in Asia
- Beyond Blighty: Scuba diving in Tenerife: Rays and Wrecks
- Diving Tales: 23 Scuba Diving Experts Reveal Their #1 Wreck Dive & Their #1 Tip For Safe Scuba Diving
- OZY: Would you do it? Diving in ice water
- The Express: Dive into the best places around the world to get scuba certified
- Claire’s Footsteps: The Great British Bucket List: the best things to do in the UK
- Feathery Travels: Why and how we should protect our oceans
- Le Parisien [French]: En Italie, un Christ à la Mer
- Voyages et Vagabondages [French]: Comment voyager seule?
- Virginie B [French]: Mon tour de la blogo pour ceux qui aiment la mer