World Adventure Divers is a travel blog documenting my journey as an independent scuba diving traveller all around the world and, also, my portfolio as a freelance writer.
Freelance writing & Guest posts
- Thomas Cook Airlines: The ultimate guide to island hopping around Skiathos, Greece
- GirlsThatScuba: Top 10 scuba dive sites in Bali
- YouDive TV: Underwater video of the Rubis wreck, France
Every month, I publish an article on PADI’s blog about my top dive sites across the world or how to be a more responsible scuba diving traveller. Here is a selection of my favourites pieces:
- PADI: The art of dive planning
- PADI: My top 5 shore diving destinations in Europe
- PADI: I’m not travelling alone, I’m visiting my scuba diving family!
- PADI: Female dive bloggers challenging the status quo
- PADI: 5 ways to care for our oceans from the land
- Adventure Junkies: Top 25 scuba diving blogs of 2018/2019
- GirlsThatScuba: The best scuba dive blogs to follow in 2017
- PADI: Meet PADI Ambassadiver and dive travel blogger Florine
- Expedia: Bloggers’ pick – Hotels for scuba divers
- Thomas Cook Airlines: Come dive with me in Tenerife
- OZY: Would you do it? Diving in ice water
- Don’t forget to move: Swimming with whale sharks around the world: the correct way
- Beyond Blighty: Scuba diving in Tenerife: Rays and Wrecks
- Claire’s Footsteps: The Great British Bucket List: the best things to do in the UK
- Feathery Travels: Why and how we should protect our oceans
Do you need a write-up from a scuba diving and adventure travel specialist? I offer web content creation and translation services in English and French for your website.
Don’t hesitate to contact me!